I know you are probably reading that in your best Soulja Boy impersonation when he did an interview for The Breakfast Club and yelled “Drake!” If you don’t know what I’m talking about, find it on YouTube, it’s hilarious.
Moving on. Yes, celery juice. Let’s discuss further:
If you are like me, you are always on the hunt for a way to consume more vitamins and minerals in your daily diet. With very sporadic eating patterns, due to a busy schedule, I try to find dietary supplements to help me keep my body nourished.
Doing heavy research, I have noticed juicing fresh fruits and vegetables has become a phenomenon. Juicing is the quickest method for our bodies to absorb those vital nutrients that we lack due to the foods we do or do not eat.
- is packed with important vitamins and minerals that help keep your electrolytes in balance which provides increased energy and mental clarity.
- is high in antioxidants which prevent cell damage by removing the “waste” from our cells before they can harm our body.
- is a natural anti-inflammatory agent, which can aid in swelling and pain.
- is great for reducing bloating and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- is good for you, so drink it!
Suggested celery juice consumption:
- Choose organic celery when juicing.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Do not add anything to your celery to maximize the nutrient absorption within your body.
- Drink at least 16 ounces of celery juice.
Should I let you know now that I have had a juicer for the better part of ten years and have yet to use it (insert long sigh). Matter of fact you did not read that, LOL.
Now say you are like me – your daily life is hectic and unpredictable, right? No worries, WE are not alone.
The industry saw a need for a simpler way to get consumers to enjoy the benefits of celery juice by dehydrating it! So with a quick scoop in the morning, millions are getting healthier and healthier every day.
Want to join the movement? Read below to get started today!
The Celery Juice Challenge
From October 2019 – January 2020, or possibly longer WE will:
- Drink 16 oz of organic celery juice first thing in the morning
- Wait an hour before drinking or consuming anything
- Document how we feel throughout the challenge
I’m taking the easier route and using a Non-GMO, Keto-friendly, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Soy-free, Vegan dehydrated version of celery that can be purchased HERE.
Here’s why I chose this method:
- Sourced simply from clean, organic celery.
- Comes in an easy-to-mix powder—no mess made, no juicer required.
- Supports good nutrition, healthy hydration, and clean digestion.
- 1 gram net carbs and no preservatives.
- I am busy and don’t have time to juice.
Let’s be accountability partners.
I am drinking my celery juice every morning at 5 a.m.
After one week into this challenge, I’ve lost FOUR POUNDS and have been able to complete everything on my to-do list!
It’s super simple. Let’s do this together!